SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Thursday, June 15, 2006


Trying to tell me everything will be okay. Well, be okay.I'm only dying to watch your face when I turn away, and I'll turn away.
You're just a waste of a song.You're a simple regret.
Lets deconstruct this place, I'll rip every smile from every face
All your insecurities, I can make you feel like such a disgrace
I know there's so much more to say, My wounds run deeper than the ocean
They just don't hear me anymore

"It doesn't make sense if someone's not here with us y'know?"
"Sometimes we've got to learn to let go"
Yeah, I guess I got to learn that asap.
-------
Stay in LOSERVILLE. I really don't want to see you.
Joakim got in,>! :) Oh and I realise TeddyGeiger sounds like GavinDegraw, especially in TheseWalls, seriously! Go listen for yourself. Geigers live on perfect10 now, I'm outta here.


'nothingissound